Sunday, April 6, 2014

It is Time....

So, It is time that I resurrect this blog:

Having said that let me explain why this blog has been in hiberbation.

As you can see from my last post, we had a celebration.  A wedding to be precise.

We exchanged our vows along the banks of the Bonito River last fall with a host of friends and family.
(More posts of this to come)

So now that things have settled - and by this I mean settled to a steady Mach I pace - I have decided I have some time to begin sharing all the things happening around the mountain we live on.

I will post wedding photos and building the ranch photos and traveling photos and who knows what else will tickle my fancy!

But. 

I am on a mission to resurrect this blog and hopefully in the near future my other blog: Passions and Pastimes  This blog too has fallen off to the side because of many reasons - the least of which is that I have crafting materials scattered between our home, our cabin, my dad's house and storage in the barn.  I will be working toward rectifying this in the coming months.  I have really missed sewing, jewelry making, crafting, painting and really missed designing and making stained glass.  Now with our house building project in full swing, I will need to get busy at least with the designing part so I can get windows designed for our home!

Well, I broke the ice.

The blog is on the recovery and... now I have to go help erect walls.  
Details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment